27 July 2010

Japan Railways (JR)


Transportation in Japan is well-known especially in railways. The Japan railways cover 21000 km. of line. The company is divided to two companies is JR East and JR West. The minimum fare is ¥130. Every station prepared vending machine, so you are easily to choose which station you prefer to go. They have both English and Japan languages.

About timing, everyone knows about time in Japan. They always do on time not only the train, but also people. They always concentrate with due date time.

In addition, you will never miss the train in Japan anymore because they have a excellent time. They have a time table. You can check what time the train will come. It does not like Thailand that is always late. I think Thailand need to see a good way from many countries and bring to improve our country. It will make it better than now.

In my opinion, if I have a change to go to Japan, I think it is definitely convenient to go anywhere. Their transport has a modern style and safety. I think Japan has the most high technology in the world and I can trust in their quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment