15 May 2010


5. Can a narcissistic person also be a successful person? What qualities do narcissistic people have that might help them be successful? What qualities might inhibit their success?
I think they can success, but it is much more hard for them to success. Because narcissistic people like selfish and extremel self-confident. They expect to be superior. They don't listen to anyone.
how to become successful. It has to have a other opinion to develop themself. If they are self-confident and aren't listen to anyone. They will never improve more than it can be. However, They have to change their opinion for improving themself. If they can adapt any opinion from many people, and then It will more and more useful for them to improver alot.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with this statemaent because people need to listen to another people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like narcissistic person. I feel very annoyed if there are someone act like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almostly sgree with giftgaab !! anyway, you did the good job in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, I think that everyone should listen to the other's thinking. It is too selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate narcissism. However, all of us can be selfish and arrogant sometimes. Therefore, we have to be careful about judging other people too harshly.

    ReplyDelete