05 May 2010

New zealand






The place that i think beautiful is New zealand. I used to go to New Zealand last year in one month. It is a natural place. It isnot likes thailand that have many building and traffic jams. There have many tree and clean road. People are warm welcome. I feel fabulous through in everyday in there. Because of atmostphere enable me to relax. I learned in 3 hours per day and in the evening I went to journey with my friend. That have vary experience in my journey. In my journey I met sheep that is a animal symbol of New zealand. The sky tower is a center of city in oakland city. I went to the top of hill, so I can see all of Oakland city. That is a fantastic beautiful.
New zealand is another choice not only take a trip but also can study english.
Anyway New zealand is the most fabulous country in my mind.









My post !!!


1 comment:

  1. Is that you doing a breakdance? If so, put the story in your project. You should talk to Steve Shearer. He is from New Zealand, and he knows a lot about sheep.

    ReplyDelete